Description


Hey, welcome to the blog. My name is Darren and I’m a wedding and commercial photographer from
the greater Boston area. My wedding style is real moments, casual portraits and artistic details. My
blog is a resource for current and potential clients to get a sense of my style and personality. Please
feel free to visit
www.darrenpellegrino.com for more info or to find out how to connect.



Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cape Town South Africa

A few weeks ago I wrote about "The Children of Mozambique" feature that was published in the online travel and culture magazine pology.com. It featured 6 portraits from my 2008 trip to Mozambique and South Africa. I think the images of these children are truly inspiring but there where soooo many amazing images from this journey. So while it's still off season for wedding and engagement photography here in Massachusetts I wanted to share some images from Africa. To kick things off, I'll take you to Cape Town South Africa. Here are a few images from Hout Bay. Hout Bay is one of the most beautiful and popular places on the Cape Peninsula and a highlight of any visit to Cape Town. It's a center for the local fishing industry. After a visit to the harbor there's amazingly beautiful road along the coast traveling south. I highly recommend a visit to Cape Town. Everyone I know that has been there has said the same thing, "It's one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. Hi Darren, it's Amy!! Nikki said you had a site up and I just looked through your photos...they're absolutely amazing!! You have quite the talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete