Description


Hey, welcome to the blog. My name is Darren and I’m a wedding and commercial photographer from
the greater Boston area. My wedding style is real moments, casual portraits and artistic details. My
blog is a resource for current and potential clients to get a sense of my style and personality. Please
feel free to visit
www.darrenpellegrino.com for more info or to find out how to connect.



Friday, February 25, 2011

Darren Pellegrino Photography: New Book

I just finished putting together a new book called Cultures: Photographs of India. This is the first in a series of books featuring some images I've shot in different countries. It's a departure from my everyday work doing wedding and commercial photography here in the Boston area. I have featured some of my personal cultural work here on the blog. Most recently some portraits from a recent trip to India. Some of those made it into the book. I wanted to share a digital version so without further ado......

Btw: There's a full screen option to see a larger version of each image.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment