Description


Hey, welcome to the blog. My name is Darren and I’m a wedding and commercial photographer from
the greater Boston area. My wedding style is real moments, casual portraits and artistic details. My
blog is a resource for current and potential clients to get a sense of my style and personality. Please
feel free to visit
www.darrenpellegrino.com for more info or to find out how to connect.



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Darren Pellegrino Photography: Work Out World

Below are some promotional commercial photography images that I shot for Wow (Work Out World) in Cambridge Massachusetts. Let me know what you think and thanks for visiting Darren Pellegrino Photography. If you're looking for a lifestyle, wedding or commercial photographer in the Boston area visit the connect page to find out how to contact me.



Boston Wedding Photography. Boston Wedding Photographer. Candid Boston Wedding Photographer. Candid Boston Wedding Photography. Photojournalistic Boston Wedding Photographer. Photojournalstic Boston Wedding Photography. Lifestyle Wedding Photographer. Lifestyle Wedding Photography. Massachusetts Wedding Photographer. Massachusetts Wedding Photography. New Hampshire Wedding Photographer. New Hampshire Wedding Photography. Boston Commercial Photography. Boston Commercial Photographer. Commercial Photographer Boston. Commercial Photography Boston.


No comments:

Post a Comment