Description


Hey, welcome to the blog. My name is Darren and I’m a wedding and commercial photographer from
the greater Boston area. My wedding style is real moments, casual portraits and artistic details. My
blog is a resource for current and potential clients to get a sense of my style and personality. Please
feel free to visit
www.darrenpellegrino.com for more info or to find out how to connect.



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Darren Pellegrino Photography Engagement: Juliano & Mellissa

Summer has arrived here in New England in full force. I was on my way to Juliano and Mellissa's engagement shoot in Charlestown at the Bunker Hill Monument Park. It was two hours before sunset and it looked like night time because of the dark clouds hovering over Boston. Then the rain came rolling in. Oddly enough as I pulled in front of the park it stopped and began to clear. It turned out to be one of the most beautiful evenings we've had this season not to mentioned working with a great couple who were so happy together. Juliano and Mellissa are getting married at the end of the month. The wedding is at the Commanders Mansion in Watertown. www.commandersmansion.com. Check out a few images from their engagement shoot.




















1 comment: